RationalPlan Single Project for Mac
RationalPlan Single Project for Mac Description:
RationalPlan Single Project by Stand By Soft is a powerful project management software designed to assist project managers in developing plans, allocating resources, tracking progress, managing budgets and analyzing workload. You can use RationalPlan in the area of construction, engineering, services and consulting, business, software development or even for a simple student project. It will help you to complete your project as scheduled, on time and within budget.
The application is an affordable alternative to Microsoft Project and it is covering project management area from WBS construction, project planning and scheduling to critical path management, overallocated resources detection, progress tracking, cost estimation, etc. Gantt chart support as well as various time line reports are also provided.
Here are some key reasons for using RationalPlan Single Project:
* provides a clean way to break down your project, build schedules, allocate resources, and manage budgets
* get resources and finances under control (realistic cost estimates mechanisms, screening cash-flow time distribution for tasks and resources)
* gives you a step by step project guide that walks you through the project management process so you can lay down a project plan immediately
* different scenarios capability via multiple undo/redo levels will allow you to make changes and safely get back
* track project evolution regarding task completion, time and costs
* brings project critical issues to your attention (critical activities with configurable slack, overallocated resources)
System Requirements: Java Runtime Environment 8.0
Operating System Support: Mac OS X
Tags: project management software, project management, project planning software, schedule, gantt chart, critical path, microsoft project, wbs, work breakdown structure, overallocated resource, project, task scheduling, milestones, mac os x