Shade 3D Description:
3D Creation: Model, Render and Animate
Mac App Store launching special price saving $50 until end of May! Now only $49.99.
Create your own models using your imagination, import existing models, or import in 2D illustrations or digital photos to generate 3D models. Light your scene, arrange your cameras - then render! Use 3D modeling tools to build organic, curved models as well as mechanical and architectural designs. Shade gives you the tools; you provide the imagination. Shade is scalable to projects of any size - great art, film or game content development.
With its original release in 1986 in Japan, Shade is one of the oldest, most consistently used professional 3D products available today on Mac OS X and Windows.
Register on Mirye.net to access 2 GB of Shade content and ShadeGrid Rendering Server.
Shade Standard or Professional edition is also available with a number of powerful features (displacement mapping, volumetric material, toon rendering, physics animation or so). See App URL for additional information.
Shade Modeling Tools
* build models using curved surface, polygon mesh, meta-ball and boolean modeling tools
* import illustrations and build models out from them as templates
* use digital photos to generate objects based on the real world
Shade Materials and Surface Tools
* create surfaces with unlimited layers of materials, textures
* import unlimited texture maps as parallax bump maps
* use projection mapping to set up your materials
Scene Set Up Tools
* unlimited number of custom, static, animated cameras
* control the quality of shadow rendering
* beautiful, realistic volumetric lighting, support for negative lights
* camera control with tilt, video safe zones
Outstanding Rendering and Animation
* brilliant radiosity and global illumination rendering support
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
Operating System Support: Mac OS X
Tags: mirye, runtime, runtime revolution, cross platform, crossplatform, shade, shade 3d, poserfusion