The powerful yet easy to use FTP/SFTP client for the Apple Macintosh®. SimpleFTP runs on Mac OS® 10.3 or higher. SimpleFTP is a file transfer product, modeled on the RFC 959 File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Internet standard, that emphasizes simplicity and ease of use. SimpleFTP features include:
* Aqua compliant interface.
* Multi-threaded -- you can have unlimited number of simultaneous connections to different servers.
* File transfer resume of uploads and downloads (if supported by the server).
* Seamless multi file and folder transfers, and deletion.
* Bookmarks for easy access to commonly used servers.
* Drag & Drop support. Transferring files is as easy as dragging a file or folder!
* Supports the most popular UNIX®, Microsoft Windows®, IBM OS/2® and Apple Macintosh® FTP servers.
* Supports long file names (Mac OS X limit of 256 characters) and Unicode support.
* Support for SFTP (Secure FTP) connections.
What's new in this version:
* Fixed divide by zero error, on transfer sheet, on slow connections.
* Fixed bug on saving a synchronization bookmarks.
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later