Skeletal System Pro III
Skeletal System Pro III Description:
Developed by 3D4Medical in collaboration with Stanford University School of Medicine.
This is a major upgrade and contains 94 movement animations, 596 audio pronunciations and color mapping of the skull and pelvis bones.
For a 2 minute overview of how this app works - please visit: http://applications.3d4medical.com/skeletal_pro.php
Skeleton System Pro III contains hundreds of improvements - here are a few:
• 360 horizontal degree rotation of any body part - all easily controlled with your mouse.
• Rotate vertically for inferior and superior views (where applicable) - with the swipe of your mouse.
• 94 animations of every movement of each articulation (e.g. flexion, extension, abduction, adduction, etc.).
• 2 types of Quiz, Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
• 596 audio pronunciations, for every label.
• Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
• Color mapping of the skull and pelvis bones.
OTHER NEW FEATURES:
• Full Screen Mode: One click and the app fills the screen.
• Interface: Completely rebuilt to allow for simple navigation.
• Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
• Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
• Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
• Double-click to Zoom: Zoom in to and identify any region, bone, skeletal area or ligament by double-clicking on the screen.
• Super Zoom and Pan: When zoomed in to an area, you can double-click again for a super zoom. To move the image, just press and hold your right-click button.
• Use your mouse to Cut: Slice skeletal areas for a coronal, sagittal or transverse cut view (where applicabl...
System Requirements: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor