Anyone who loves sketching by hand but finds using CAD cumbersome or frustrating will appreciate SketchUp's unique approach: Instead of requiring users to learn a vast, complicated set of commands SketchUp combines a compact yet robust tool-set with an intelligent guidance system that streamlines the 3D drawing process. The result is an interface that supports a dynamic, creative exploration of 3D form, material and light without requiring large investments in training and support.
What's new in this version:
* When doing really detailed drawing with the Freehand tool, SketchUp previously could crash. This crash no longer occurs.
* SketchUp could crash if applications like Macro recording tools were running at the same time SketchUp was running. This crash has been fixed and applications like Macro recording tools should no longer conflict with SketchUp.
* On XP machines, if a model was saved to a shared folder, other remote users could lose their ability to access it and would see an “Access denied” error. This issue has been fixed.
* When printing to the Acrobat Distiller with a print quality of “Large Format”, SketchUp previously crashed. This crash has been fixed.
* After undoing a radial copy and typing data into the VCB, SketchUp sometimes crashed. This crash no longer occurs.
* SketchUp could crash when saving a model in the middle of copying a component or group. This crash has been fixed.
* When the Paint tool was interrupted by clicking on the Orbit tool, it was possible that SketchUp could crash. This crash has been fixed.
* If the Orbit tool was activated in the middle of pasting an object, SketchUp could crash. This crash no longer occurs.
* When multiple text items which had different properties (e.g., different fonts) were selected and Entity Info was open, SketchUp crashed on the Mac. This crash has been fixed.
* When a component was edited and its contents d...
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
Review for SketchUp