Skype is a little piece of software that lets you make free calls to anyone else on Skype, anywhere in the world. And even though the calls are free, they are really excellent quality. If you and your friends, family or business contacts are using webcams, you can also make free video calls. You can even call landlines and mobile phones at really cheap per minute rates.
What's new in this version:
* improvement: added NAT-PMP support
* improvement: added uPnP support
* improvement: added Authenticated Proxy support
* bugfix: 3-4 second delay when hanging up video call
* bugfix: sometimes Skype crashed when applying changes in Edit Profile window
* bugfix: "Add to Contacts" command was not working for 1-on-1 chats in history view
* bugfix: "Add to list" button was cut off in Start Conference and Add Users to Chat windows on Tiger
* bugfix: Safari 3.1 (4525.13) chats time-name were getting cut off.
* bugfix: Abnormal exit on declining two sent files.
* bugfix: Add and remove buttons were cut off in Send Contacts window on Leopard
* bugfix: Add to Contacts command didn't work in the context menu of the history list
* bugfix: Address Book phone numbers with custom tags were not shown in Skype
* bugfix: Call Transfer menu not updating when new contacts were added
* bugfix: Chats were loosing their topics
* bugfix: crash/hangup on skype credit change when old SMS chats open for long time
* bugfix: default call window height was too small
* bugfix: do not add chats without activity timestamp to event history
* bugfix: fix for delayed sms delivery notifications
* bugfix: flag icons not showing in upper case
* bugfix: Freeze with lots of Address Book contacts (>3000)
* bugfix: history entries became blank when right-clicked on Leopard
* bugfix: Improvements to audio sync
* bugfix: it was not possibl...
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 PPC
Review for Skype