Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac
Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac Description:
Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac is a comprehensive solution for Flash fans to use as: SWF to FLA converter, SWF to FLEX converter, SWF elements extractor, Flash to HTML5 converter and online Flash downloader.
You can convert SWF to FLA or FLEX project, replace image/shape/text/sound for SWF, and extract Flash resources like shape, image, sound (mp3 or wav), video (flv), frame, font, text, button, sprite, ActionScript, etc. What’s more, it enables you to convert whole SWF file or only the extracted sprites to HTML5 files.
This Mac SWF decompiler supports Flash CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6, you can get XFL file from Flash CS5 SWF. It also supports ActionScript 2.0/3.0 and Flash components. When decompiling ActionScript 2.0/3.0, the readable code will be displayed in the ActionScript window with syntax highlighting.
To satisfy different users’ requirements, the SWF Decompiler offers multi-language interfaces, including English, German and French. You can also smoothly play FLV/F4V in the preview window.
1. Comprehensive Flash Decompile Solution
(1) Restore FLA from SWF
(2) Export Flash to HTML5
(3) Extract All SWF Elements
(4) Edit SWF Resources
(5) Friendly Interactive UI
(6) Capture Online SWF
(7) Reduce the size of exported HTML5 file
(1) Support Flash CS6
(2) Support ActionScript 2.0/3.0
(3) Support Flash components
Powerful & Highly Efficient
(1) Decompile SWF on Mac in batch mode
(2) Navigate and browse resources in preview window before SWF decompile
(3) Decompile ActionScript 2.0/3.0 and display the readable code in ActionScript window with syntax highlighting
(1) Smoothly play FLV/F4V in the preview window
(2) View detailed properties of elements in Flash movies
(3) Auto-display last three export folders when choosing the export path
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.5 or above
Operating System Support: Mac OS X, Mac Other
Tags: swf decompiler mac, flash decompiler mac, swf to fla mac, swf to fla converter mac, decompile swf mac, decompile flash mac, swf extract mac