Strata Foto 3D SE
Strata Foto 3D SE Description:
Strata Foto 3D SE lets you use a standard digital camera to capture real-world objects as fully textured 3D models. It's ideal for difficult to model objects like organic shapes, soft forms and handmade items. Powered by patented camera technology developed by Canon, Foto 3D turns your camera into a 3D model creation tool.
Use Models For:
• Illustrations in Strata Design 3D SE
• Animations in Strata Design 3D CX
• 3D web models in Strata Live 3D CX
• 3D Layers in Adobe Photoshop Extended
• 3D PDF documents in Acrobat Pro
• Import into virtually any other 3D software!
• Model creation wizard
• Automated mask creation tools
• Interactive model adjustment
• Includes printable PDF template
• Patented camera and lens correction technology
Layers Magazine gave Foto 3D four and a half stars, saying: "Strata Foto 3D makes it possible to take nearly any object and make a 3D model with just a little set-up time and a digital camera."
Foto 3D models are ideal for developing packaging, games, illustrations, online catalogs and more. Museums like the Museum of London use Foto 3D technology to capture hundreds of artifacts and bring them to an online audience. Packaging firms use Foto 3D to get accurate models of products to build packaging around. Brand owners use Foto 3D to show off their products in online catalogs. The only limit to how you can use Foto 3D is your own imagination.
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
Operating System Support: Mac OS X