Student Muscle System
Student Muscle System Description:
An affordable alternative for students, the Student Muscle System is an informative and accessible app that's a great reference tool and study aid.
Using just your mouse you can zoom in and out and pan up and down the full body in the four main views, Anterior, Lateral, Posterior and Right Lateral.
Up to 7 layers of muscle can be removed using the slider on the right hand side of the main screen.
Switch seamlessly between views by pressing on an alternative view thumbnail.
Rapidly identify any muscle using the Index function.
Test your knowledge with a dynamic multi-choice quiz.
The app includes:
- 400+ pins identifying muscles.
- Full Body Model: Anterior, Lateral, Medial and Posterior views.
- Quick Navigation: Zoom in and go to a specific area of the body with the touch of a mouse.
- 7 layers of superficial and deep muscles. Move through layers quickly from the main screen.
- Index: Search for and zoom in on specific muscles.
- Pins: Information on muscle Origin and Insertion points, Action, Nerve and Arterial supply.
- Customize: Add your own notes to any pin.
- Quiz: Choose which area(s) you want to be tested on.
System Requirements: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor