Time Doctor for Mac OS X
Time Doctor for Mac OS X Description:
Time management software for Mac OS X with real time tracking of tasks. Time Doctor is useful for individuals and companies for time management and improving productivity.
Time Doctor is also the best software for monitoring a remote team. Records employee Internet use and provides a simple report of web sites visited and software applications used on the desktop. These features help in monitoring a virtual team with minimal effort on the part of management. You can use this software to record hours worked and confirm that these hours were really worked by team members. Time Doctor is a great collaboration tool for teams, allowing you to assign tasks to team members and know if these tasks were worked on.
Time Doctor is the most effective software for time tracking for employees as it has multiple ways to ensure that time tracking is accurate.
Time Doctor also has several features for improving employee productivity such as: recording time spend on email, recording time on meetings and phone calls, getting staff to focus on top priorities and also making sure managers are aware of the top priorities of employees.
Other features include:
* A daily report to management and individuals with a list of all the tasks accomplished for the day and the top priorities for tomorrow
* Weekly report of websites visited during the previous week
* Exact recording of time worked, and multiple ways to make sure that the hours worked are accurate
* Daily time management tips
* Recording how much time was spent on phone calls and meetings to each individual person or group
Operating System Support: Mac OS X
Tags: employee time management software, employee time tracking software, remote employee monitoring software, employee productivity software