Tone Generator for Mac
Tone Generator for Mac Description:
NCH Sound Tone Generator lets you create audio tones, sweeps or noise waveforms on Mac OS X.
Typical Applications include test tone generation in studios for the alignment of levels, calibration and testing of audio equipment or speakers, tuning music instruments as an accurate reference tone, demonstration of audio principles to students and more.
* Sine wave, square wave, triangular waveform, saw tooth waveform, impulse, white noise and pink noise.
* Supports frequencies from 1Hz to 22kHz bandwidth (subject to sound card).
* Multiple simultaneous tones (1 to 16 tones can be created at the same time) (useful to create harmonics).
* Mono or separate stereo operation (ideal to create dual tones or 'beats').
* Tone Sweeps (Log or Linear).
* Plays tone or saves as wav file.
About NCH Software
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, music, mp3, cd, dvd, telephony, dictation, transcription, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 80 products since 1993 and have received many awards for software excellence. Download Software for DJ, broadcast, stream, record, edit, convert, burn, mix, split, tag, rip and play audio files for wav, mp3, and other popular file formats.
Download for Mac Intel: http://www.nch.com.au/components/tonegenmaci.zip
Download for Mac PowerPC: http://www.nch.com.au/components/tonegenmac.zip
System Requirements: Mac OS X Intel 10.3 or higher, Sound Card
Operating System Support: Mac OS X, Mac Other
Tags: mac tone generator, tone, tone generator for mac, frequency generator for mac, tones, sine, sine wave, wav, waveform, test tone, frequency, audio tone, noise, white noise, pink noise, player, software, download