Wondershare PDF Editor for Mac App Store
Wondershare PDF Editor for Mac App Store Description:
PDF Editor for Mac is an innovative tool for users to edit, convert, and annotate PDF files on Mac OS X. It not only allows users to edit all the contents in the PDF files directly, but also gives users the ability users to edit PDF contents in Word.
1. Edit PDF text – Add, modify, move, and delete PDF text;
2. Edit Images and graphics – Insert, crop, resize, and delete images and graphics in PDF files;
3. Convert PDF to Word – Convert PDF to fully-formatted and editable Word documents;
4. Markup PDF text – Highlight, underline, and strike through PDF text flexibly;
5. Annotate PDF files – Add any kinds of annotations: Sticky note, Text box, Arrow, Line, Rectangle, Oval, Polygon, Cloud, etc.
6. Edit PDF Properties – Add and modify properties of PDF documents, including title, author, subject and keywords;
7. Bookmarking – Add or remove bookmarks in PDF files;
8. Support multi-languages – Support viewing and converting PDF files in English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, and Italian (support editing PDF text only in English)
9. Save Money - At only US$49.95, Wondershare PDF Editor for Mac delivers the rich PDF features and unique productivity features at a fraction the cost of the $449 Adobe® Acrobat® X Pro for Mac.
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6
- CPU: Intel 512MHz
- Hard Disk: 100M and above
System Requirements: Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6; CPU: Intel 512MHz; Hard Disk: 100M and above
Operating System Support: Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
Tags: edit pdf mac, pdf editor for mac, add pdf text mac