xDonkey is a graphical user interface (GUI) for Mac OSX written in Cocoa that allows you to control the 'mlnet' daemon included inside or a previously installed copy on your mac or local network. It's available in English, French and Spanich.
What's new in this version:
* Search: Multiple selections in search results list launch downloads.
* Global: New xDonkey menu option -> Stop daemon & Quit xDonkey.
* New mlnet binary version (2.5-16v). Fixes the 'file descriptors' bug (which froze the daemon after a few hours running).
* New Daemon menu option -> Install new daemon.
* File priority setting available (as in Web Interface).
* Integration of GUI 26 protocol.
* If number of downloads > max_concurrent_downloads, appropriate downloads 'Queued' displayed.
Operating System Support: Mac OS X 10.2 or higher.